Monday, March 29, 2010

DIY: How To Convert a Ruger 10/22 to Automatic Operation

No, I will not help you.

Until the laws and applicable regulations are changed, a combination of:
  • proof that you know how to do it (plans, books, email correspondence, etc)
  • possession of the means to do it (a file and a screwdriver, or a machine shop, whatever, not necessarily even the RIGHT tools!)
  • possession of the weapon
    can be (has been!) used in court to show that you are a filthy disgusting evil person who was waiting for the BATFE to turn their backs for 5 minutes just so's you could make you a MACHINE GUN!!!!!!1!!

    Besides which, I picked the Marlin Model 60 as my .22 rifle of choice. I haven't a 10/22 in the arsenal and I don't intend to buy one. I couldn't detail strip one without the aid of Mr. Google nearby.

    Sorry.
  • No comments: