Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Obama Working Up An Impeachable Offense?

Mr. Kyle says Mr. Obama says, and I quote him quoting him:
Tthe problem is, if we secure the border then you all won't have any reason to support comprehensive immigration reform"

That may also be read: I am announcing an intention to be derelict in my duty as the chief law enforcement officer in the country. I don't care what it does to the country or my political or personal (jail-free) future, if it means my agenda is advanced.

The White House denies the quote is accurate. Would it really surprise you if it were accurate? Me neither.

Laura Ingraham pointed out that President Obama seems to forget that his job is to see the law enforced (remember his oath?) and that it is the People through their representatives in Congress assembled, who make the law, not he Himself.

********

Now aren't you black people who can't get a job glad you voted for the black guy, so he could then let in a bunch of illegal brown people and they could do the job you wish you could get?

VFD, That's Racist!

92% baby, 92%.

No comments: