Thursday, December 11, 2008

England: Just Waiting for The Invasion.

A woman was expecting a package. She got a package. It was addressed to the police but they got the postcode wrong when it was sent. She opened it anyhow.



After opening a package addressed to the police, she got all bent when she realized there was an assault rifle inside. She was afraid to touch it, and wonders what the h3ll they are talking about with all the increased security, when she can get a gun delivered to her house. Good question. Anywho, it was modified to shoot a frikken lazer beem and not bullets.

If I were in her position I would have run the batteries completely flat before calling the police, if I had opened the box. I probably also would have called the post office or the police (instead of opening it) when a box showed up at my door addressed to the police but apparently that was a bit of a stretch for Catherine Roots

Compare these two quotes:

"I couldn't believe my eyes. I was petrified and didn't dare touch it in case it went off. " -Catherin Roots, British Subject

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto, Admiral, Japanese Imperial Navy

The smart children will have to connect the dots and explain to the slower children why I gave this post the title I did.

England, why did you let this happen to you?

No comments: