Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Madness Hoplophobia @ Work

I have been DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!

My FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION has been VIOLATED!

I shall SUE!!!1!!*

Photobucket

These were decorating the top of my monitor. WM called me into his office and said to make them go away. We have a "no self-defense from a safe distance" "No Guns Here" policy where I work. That includes ammunition. Instant job loss is the penalty for a first (known) violation. Silly me, I thought these lumps of used, dirty metal were harmless and inoffensive. Guess not.

*(okay, not really. I volunteer to work here, and it's their property. I'm a good capitalist and as long as they don't go changing the rules in the middle of the game, and we agreed at the outset, my employment contract is binding. It's still stupid though.)

No comments: