Friday, June 12, 2009

A Sacreligious Mixing Of The Races!

I mentioned before that I found a liking for Earl Gray tea. Subsequent to brewing some tea for my Darling Wife when she was starting to feel icky again, I had a used Earl Gray teabag.

I made coffee the next morning. We found the Dunkin' Donuts brand coffee in bulk at Costco and that's pretty decent when it's drunk black. I figured, Earl Gray: good! Coffee: good! Mixing them: good?

I put the teabag in with the coffee grounds and brewed up a half-pot of coffee. Mixing them: good! I told one of the men at work who is a big fan of a good cup of coffee and he promised not to tell anyone else about it (!) as well as saying I probably just liked the bergamot in the Earl Gray.

Whatever.

Try it, you might like it. Just . . . don't tell anyone!

No comments: