Friday, October 9, 2009

Health Update . . .

Thanks for praying, to those who did.

#1 had 3 nights running of fevers up to and above 102ºF, but normal-to-101º daytime temperatures. She seems to have kicked whatever it was she had.

Now I have a very mildly-itchy rash on both arms & my back, a little on the legs, chest, and head. It gets knocked completely down by a child's dose of Benadryl. I don't know what I got into, but I'm glad the reaction to it doesn't itch. I would say it's a food allergy, but I have had a "normal for me" diet. Oh well.

Oh, and it is definitely time for a new mattress. We flipped it and my knees felt good but my Darling Wife couldn't sleep. Then we swapped sides and she could sleep & my knees hurt. New mattress time. It's a good thing they're so affordable. . . oh wait.

No comments: