Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You Have a Wheeze In There.

Quoth my Darling Wife last night, as she lay her head on my chest. Today I feel closer to $1000 than $1,000,000. Getting that "fish out of water" feeling, actually. I need to hit up the guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine combo when I get home. That's on top of the regular Loratadine 10mg.

LB and MM sound like they have emphysema, and Company Owner #2, who refuses to take drugs, sounds like he has the flu.

Why? Because the mold count is off the chart, literally:

austin allergy mold

Tomorrow's Allergy Report looks exactly the same, with this additional note: "molds will remain high. Red Berry Juniper from the Texas Panhandle may briefly show up after cold frontal passages late this week and early next week."

The red berry juniper riding South on cold fronts is why LB sounds like he's an old, sick man. The next couple days are going to deplete my drug stores significantly. I just hope it's enough. Thank God for drugs!

No comments: