Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Best Laid Plans of Mice & Men

or, Why I Haven't Made Many Posts Lately.

New baby
New car / Old Garage (new car requires complete rearrangement of old garage)(including redoing the lights and shop air supply lines)
Full Time Job
and (drumroll)

College Algebra and US Government!

Yes folks, that's helping take care of a fresh #3, along with #1 and #2, AND a wife, house, cars, dogs, etc. all whilst trying to teach myself algebra at 2 in the morning.

Note: a daily combined total <6 hours sleep, mostly in <2 hour segments, is NOT conducive to lots of spare time for blogging.

My legions of faithful readers will have to suck it up a while longer, until #3 starts sleeping through the night, or until The Next Big Thing comes through.

If The Next Big Thing does happen the way it could, I could be on my way to 5x the money for 0.25x the hours worked. I'd appreciate your prayers on the subject, and we'll see what happens!

No comments: