Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's On My Nightstand?

Alarm clock
Pile of homeschooling books that just came in for #1 and #2
Notes from my Government course
Random fiction paperback that the wife left there
Big empty spot for the Glock foh-tay to sleep on at night
Doily under it all

I don't know who started it, and I don't much care. I need coffee and I'm grumpy so I'm also not going to link to 5 other bloggers with the same topic on their sites.

haha, not like anyone reads this anyway. (yet?)

One of my uncles suggested pressing the PANIC button on your car alarm keyfob if you hear a suspicious noise in your house. Neat idea, if anybody went and looked when car alarms went off anymore. If I really think a Goblin or other animal is coming around, I'm going to be making a different series of noises that goes something like this:

click CLACK

That is all.

No comments: