Thursday, January 15, 2009

You Are A Substitute For My Darling Wife

Did you know that?

It came up in conversation at our house that my Darling Wife would have known something if only she read my blog. She said, a bit timidly for fear of hurting my feelings I think, that she doesn't like to read it. I told her what I have previously posted here: I blog so I don't have to tell her everything I just gotta tell somebody**.

She gave me a hug and put her head on my chest* and said "Thank you."

Great Success!

********

*I'm head-and-shoulders taller than my Darling Wife.

**She's interested in knowing in a general sense what is going on out there, but she doesn't like to be 100% up to date on the ugly truth if it's not going to directly affect us within the next week or two, and she is only just past not liking guns. I'm working on her (and she's working on me) but we are both works in progress.

No comments: