Thursday, January 28, 2010

Late-Breaking News!

. . . or early, depending.

The times they are a'changin'. My company started with two guys selling trash (literally). Now they have a 90,000 square foot warehouse full of stuff, and nearly 30 people work for them. It's a long way to go until it turns into Initech, but we have to move beyond the days of excessive personal internet use on work computers sometime. For me, that time is now. I deleted all my non-work bookmarks on my work PC and spent the whole day (save lunch and state-mandated breaks) actually WORKING at work. It's not as much fun as otherwise, but it still pays the bills with a minimum of stress, which is great.

So. Either I'll be posting before you wake up, or after you get off work. Ah well, you shouldn't be hitting up my blog during working hours any more than I should, anyway ;)

No comments: