Thursday, January 7, 2010

SKS Rifle Trigger Job DIY Instructions (Lots of Photos)

Your SKS needs a trigger job. You want a smoother, lighter, crisper trigger pull. You don't want to pay someone else to do it.

Click here to go to my full writeup on improving the trigger on an SKS.

****
If you don't appreciate having to click through like this, I apologize. I hate teaser pages also, but I hate redirect pages even more.

I am afraid the non-obvious title is causing my SKS trigger job DIY to fly under some search engines' radar. The instruction page has been up for quite a while, and I don't want to give the old writeup a more obvious name. Google names blog pages after the page title. Everyone who has bookmarked or made shortcuts pointing to the trigger job DIY page (including me) might find themselves with "404 page not found" error.

No comments: