Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Boo.

Everywhere I've lived, there is something that stinks about it.

In Houston, it's like walking out the front door and into an oven set to self-clean, with a pan of water inside.

In El Paso, it's like walking out the front door into an oven set to self-clean, but without the water this time. Plus in the winter sometimes the roads are shut because of snow.

In San Diego, the weather is perfect but the people make up for it. Also waking up with the whole house shaking is NOT cool.

In Washington State, the landscape is beautiful but the sun comes out for about 5 minutes a YEAR.

In Chicago, it alternates between the Houston and Washington extremes, with crime to boot.

In Austin, The landscape is right, the weather is right, and I feel like I have a butcher's knife buried in my forehead.

If it's not one thing, it's another. I am pretty sure there is no place outside of Heaven where everything is perfect.

Till I get there, there's Alavert, Sudafed, Dayhist, Benadryl, et cet era.

Being allergic to stuff in the air SUCKS!

Through the mouth though, until the medicine kicks in. Then it's just through the wallet.

No comments: