Monday, March 3, 2008

Barack is a Muslim!

No matter how many times Obabma says he is a Christian and despite the fact that he regularly attends a (black racist) Christian church, he can't be a Christian just because he says so.

That's what the "arab street" says. Funny how the religion of peace won't let you choose your own religion. The report I heard this morning says that "they" are saying that, since his grampappy an pappy too 're mooslim, he don't git to say whut he is.

Morons. Obviously, they never quite got that religion is a personal choice. If you want to go to Hell, it's up to you. Obama has obviously made the choice for Jesus & Heaven.

Why do I keep finding myself defending somebody I really, really, really want to see defeated?

Anyhow, this works out well for the US if Barack Hussein Obama wins. Here, he is a sworn Christian. In Europe, he's a hard-core leftist. In the Middle East, he's a Black Muslim. Everything to everybody, HEY!

ugh.

Vote for me.

No comments: