Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Am Offended And I Will SUE!!!!1!1!!

Before it mysteriously vanished ::cast sidelong glances at my Darling Wife:: I wore a boonie hat basically all day, everywhere except the house. It is an excellent sun shade, umbrella, and protector of my poor widdle head from minor abrasions and contusions from a zillion sharp edges and protruding objects at work. When I got my check, I would wear the hat into the bank. Sometimes I would take it off, sometimes not.

zOMG! Now I am a scary b4nK r0bb3rZ with a hat on!

Hold on there.

The tellers at my bank know that I am as reliable as a Swiss clockworks, showing up at 17:45 every other Friday. With a hat. Now some pointy headed corporate policy maker thinks a Fedora is a sure sign of The Bank Robber? Get over yourself. While you're at it, come around to reality and arm your tellers and allow your customers to come in armed, and see if you ever get robbed again (hint: no you will not, and blood will not run in the streets).

This is, possibly, a worse insult to the customers of Golden One Credit Union than the "you're a criminal" law that put pseudoephedrine behind the counter.

BOO! GOCU customers, protest! Everybody else, complain!

No comments: