Friday, September 26, 2008

Have You Done Your Part?

I don't mean, have you kept current servicing your own personal debt.

I mean, have you called your Elected Heroes and told them to tell Sec. Paulson (D-ope) to go 'way.

I called my Congressman (McCaul, 1-202-225-2401) and told the intern "I'm agin' it" because the congress is the REACTIONary body.

I called my Senators (Cornyn 1-202-224-2934 and Hutchison 1-202-224-5922) and told them I was agin' printing money we don't have to bail out investors, and to encourage investors who actually have money to put it into banks, by getting rid of capital gains taxes, eliminating the difference between short & long term cap. gains taxes, and removing taxes on money in bank savings accounts. I went into more detail because senators like to have a finger in every pie, and when they run out of fingers they'll use their toes just so they can have their ideas interjected.

Go to the Congress and Senate websites and at least email them, if you don't want to call. At least to say, slow down and fix it right, instead of jumping in blindly to another trillion dollars' debt.

No comments: