Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Marvel Mystery Oil? WORKS.

A surprising number of visitors to my little corner of the Internet are google searching for Marvel Mystery Oil.

I have mentioned in passing before that I use it sometimes when changing my oil. I recently changed a camshaft in my engine and got to see what the top-end looks like after an oil change.

It looks like this in there.


Someone who uses dino-juice and presumably not MMO, shows this picture.


And the engine of yet another person who has changed their camshafts and taken pictures.


I have no idea what oils those people are running.

It looks like new in my engine, and I'm sure the Marvel Mystery Oil has a lot to do with that. Running a steady diet of synthetic helps too, as does flushing the oil every once in a while, but this is the cleanest "was running 1/2 hour ago" engine guts picture I've seen yet. It makes me happy and thanks to God, that it is also MY engine.

No comments: