Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Reported Something to flag@whitehouse.gov . . .

I am very concerned about what must be a false rumour, so I sent the following to flag@whitehouse.gov:

********

President Accused of Conspiracy to Commit Treason!

It is reported that President Obama is going to sign on to the global climate treaty at the upcoming Copenhagen Climate Conference. If that treaty were signed by the President of the United States, this would be a treasonous, impeachable offense.
Trying to improve our climate and participating in the Copenhagen Climate Conference later this year is a good thing . . . but it is against the spirit and letter of American law for him to sign us up for an unelected, unaccountable foreign governmental body with the power to tax the People of the United States without their consent! Surely this was a false rumour? Of course President Obama knows this would be treason!

Please look into it!

-(my realname goes here)

***
Jesus loves you.

Did you know I have a blog?
http://votefordavid.blogspot.com

********

Sure, I pointed them right back here. It's my standard signature line and I don't mind going on the we don't have an enemies list. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

If I'm not careful, my tongue might wear a hole in my cheek if I keep delivering lines like that.

*******

Update the next day: Yahoo! reported a delivery failure. flag@whitehouse.gov is shut down? Aren't they concerned about "fishy" emails anymore?

No comments: