Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ah Swahr, Kats Is So Dum

VFDKitty is picky about drinking icky dirty water . . . like the water in her bowl after she drinks with food on her lips. #1 forgets to change the water, and I give her a little hard time. Tonight, I swirled VFDKitty's bowl to bring all the crumbs into one spot in the middle, and asked #1 if she would like to drink it. #1 went and got fresh water. #1 came back into her room and set the water bowl next to the food bowl on the counter where VFDDawgs can't reach . . .

VFDKitty: Hey, hi! I see you have my bowl with you.
VFD: Look at your cat.
VFDKitty: What do you have there? That looks good. I think I'll have that.
#1: LOL (sets bowl on counter)
VFDKitty: AAaaaaahhhh . . . my opportunity! (jumps to counter)

Then the cat walked over and started eating, ignoring the water entirely.

No comments: