Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bonuses for - Wait, What?

Ford had a homerun year and everybody in the company takes home a few thousand dollars of profit sharing goodness. Wonderful.

Chrysler and Chevy have a decent year, and everybody takes home a few hundred dollars of profit sharing goodness. Excuse the [deleted] outta me? Where do you get off handing out profit sharing checks to your employees when you still not only owe the People more money than a normal man will earn in a lifetime, but the government still pwns j00! A company capable of corporate shame would buy back some of the stock held by Uncle Sam, or at least pay off the government loans they used to pay off their government loans instead of handing out bonus checks, but NoooOo!

Jerks. Screw Chrysler and Government Motors. I hope they fail and some patriot buys all their equipment and sets up shop in Tennessee or Texas. Like SHOULD have happened a couple years ago. Yes I mean it, even though one of the VFD fleet is an old GM that would be cut off from spare parts. I'd set that car on fire if I thought it would help get us away from the creeping fascism spoiling my Republic.

No comments: