Monday, October 10, 2011

Then Again, Maybe I'll Just Let You...

It's nice to work with people who are good at what they do. However, there is a time to "let them do it" instead of trying to muddle through a challenge by yourself.

Today as I was cleaning up a bit before going home from work, I heard NP say he had a challenging photograph to make, but he had 15 minutes (until close of business) to figure it out. I went over and had a look, and took a lens with me. Sure enough, with what he had, it was a tough shot to make. He handed me his camera and I fitted the different lens, pointed, shot, switched the lenses back out, and left him to finish what he was doing. The shot took closer to 15 seconds. He's learning, but he's still learning.

In related news, it is nice to be good at something!

No comments: