Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School is Back In, And Trafffic STINKS!

I had forgotten the block-and-a-half long line to get out of my neighborhood. But that was okay, because nobody (except me) wants to turn towards the School Zone and risk getting a ticket for what they ought not to be doing in the first place, because motorcycle cops are thick around this one school.

I had forgotten, actually, that it is the first day of skrewel around here because my Darling Wife had started Mommy Classes a week early at our house, and it didn't affect my commute at all.

What really irked me is that I ran into a block-long backup caused by, of all things, a typically incompetent po-lice directing traffic. And a little girl being all grown up, being overseen by the 'adult' crossing guard. All covering the same driveway on a 2-lane divided street.

That sort of hassle, before my coffee has kicked in? That's a blog writeup.

Homeschool your children, and save the planet by reducing emissions from cars waiting for untrained police/crossing guards!

No comments: