Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Boy The Stinkbug

#1 and #2 are about half-grown and (being mine) they like to spar. The latest fun move they like me to do on them is the figure 4 throw. No kidding, they like it. When #1 was telling Mama about this incident (after #2 got finished telling it) she wanted me to demonstrate. On the tile floor in the bathroom.

Anywho. Mama had to be told about this incident because she was still on her way home from Church tonight when it happened. After supper, I was demonstrating (again) the way to break an armbar and the way to counter a broken armbar (fig. 4 throw). I put #2 in the fig. 4 and he just folded straight to the floor. It was on carpet but a carpet pad only helps so much when you go down fast. He got a 'konk' on the back of his head. As I was helping him up I noticed a world-class stench came up with him. He had passed gas when he hit his head. I made a joke about him being a stinkbug that stinked when I squished him, and all of a sudden he was laughing and he stopped feeling sorry about his hurting melon.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there. Maybe you had to be there but it was classic.

No comments: