Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cash. I Want Cash.

I am considering talking to my investment firm and asking if they will just park my money in cash. Invest in NOTHING. Because I think today could be a sign of things to come. I've invested in bond funds though, and high quality ones at that (according to me, not according to the "unexpectedly" economist crowd).

If you have any money invested in stock market index funds, two days ago (before the debt deal/business as usual plan passed) was the time to pull out. Do not pass go, do not lose another $200. If I were invested in stocks I would be getting out in approximately right now or sooner.

Tomorrow may see a rise especially early on, or it may slide sideways. It would also not surprise me to see it fall off a cliff again, after an initial bump. So . . . good luck with that.

No comments: