Thursday, August 25, 2011

What's the Worst That Could Happen?

I mean after all, they are one of our Most Favored trading partners!

General Electric makes electronics. General electric makes avionics. Avionics are required in airplanes. A company in China is making a new airliner. They need avionics. General electric is going to give the technology to their Chinese partners to put in the new airliner.

Problem: China is a communist nation. A Chinese company is the Chinese government is the Chinese military. Concern: China is on the way to becoming a world military super-power. A COMMUNIST world super-power.

And: Avionics for airliners transfer nicely to military fighter, bomber, and command & control aircraft.
"The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope." -Karl Marx

********

P.S. if you think I'm paranoid about not flying on Airbus aircraft, just wait until a Chinese company starts making planes! Hint: You will NOT catch me in the air in a Chinese-built airliner. Oh wait, I forgot: I'm repeating myself!

P.P.S. In China, they are highly original thinkers. For example, they never would steal someone else's well-proven idea. I mean, this airplane has NO resemblance at ALL to any existing airplanes!

No comments: