Monday, August 29, 2011

Stupid Dogs

VFDDawg #2 is the male, bigger-boneded, and the Alpha of the two Chihauhas. Tonight at dinnertime their food dish (with 2 bowls both full of food) was along a wall by their bed. VFDDawg #1 was patiently waiting her turn like a good little bitch and it got on my nerves. A couple of times my Darling Wife had told him to let her eat, but he wasn't being very generous. As I walked by, there VFDDawg #2 was standing SIDEWAYS and blocking access to both bowls, turning his head to get a bite. I pushed his bottom and it startled him - he yelped and jumped into bed. I moved their bowl away from the wall so they could have access from both sides.

I guess it bothered my Darling Wife also, because in a minute she had moved the bowl halfway across the room, under #3's school desk, with nothing around it to block access from any direction.

These small dogs, they are stupid. They are now (half an hour later) wandering forlornly around their bed wishing they could get some food. I'd explain it to 'em but they don't speak English.

No comments: