Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Madness at Work!

Private Insano has progressed beyond barely speaking to me and occasionally acknowledging my presence to ignoring me altogether, to the extent of looking at the other side of the room while we walk toward each other passing in opposite directions. This is because his interpersonal skills are . . . well I won't say retarded, but I'm thinking it.
Anyhow, Listing Buddy was talking work related stuff with me as I squatted on the floor taking apart a robot this morning. PI came in and held open a small bag toward LB. The bag said "TACOS" on the side. I said "Fishy tacos?" and PI ignored me. LB looked in the bag and said "Hey, I'll take one!" I said "I'll take two! Oh wait, you didn't offer me any." PI ignored me.
The breakfast burritos were PI's awkward way of trying to apologize for being insane in an especially bothersome way yesterday. He had bothered two people in particular (leaving me altogether out of his mess, fortunately). An hour later, the other guy who had been brought a burrito turned down the food out of spite.

I ate it for him. It was yummy.

No comments: