Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Depression Is Good For You!

Well, it's good for me anyway. But then, I still have my job.

Eggs and milk are both down by around a dollar each, saving me literally tens of dollars a month!!!!1!

Oh well, it's going to continue for the forseeable future. As long as you can keep your paycheck, and especially if you can keep your paycheck at the same rate of pay, you will be in good shape if we keep a capitalist system.

In related news, I was almost ready to stop participating in political and economic discussions on a message board I read because of all the flak I was catching. Then, I realized the main anti-David commentator is full of [deleted] and doesn't have a clue what's going on. So, I'm considering putting him on an ignore list and continuing with the conversation. :)

No comments: