Friday, July 3, 2009

Madness @ Work!

          Once upon a time, a dude who used to work here, whose parents were Mexican, was in the back room. Flying through the door/flaps on what we lovingly refer to as "the clown car," honking the horn, came a dude who worked here whose great-great-something-grandparents came from Africa. Tan dude says to brown dude: "Get yo' jigaboo ass outta here!"

          Both then said: "HA-HA!"

          I related this story to Cleaning Dude and WS, overhearing, said I shouldn't tell the story to anyone, even as an anecdote. He was very concerned about the possible effect on continued employment.
          I told him this isn't 5th grade and I don't say "the J word" and "the N word" and "the F word".
          WS said "yes you do, you just said it!"
          I said, "No, I don't say "the F word" I say FUCK!".
          WS then challenged me to tell the story to the big man (BM) who works here, whose great-great-something-grandparents also came from Africa. I laughed and declined.

          So of course, WS tells BM as he walks by that I have a story for him. I had just finished typing this post, up to "HA-HA!" and had BM read it. I told him who the principals were, and he said
          "oh yeah, [brown guy who was called jigaboo] was all the time sayin' "jigaboo."
          BM walked away, laughing about the whole affair.

          WS said "I stand corrected."

L
O
L

Why yes, it is a small company, why do you ask?

No comments: