Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hell Yeah, I'm A Skeptic!

Laura Ingraham is putting hers in as the latest voice mocking the "truthers" for being concerned that the President of the United States might be an illegal alien from Kenya. She goes right along with the FactCheck "evidence" apparently blissfully unaware of the highly partisan (pro-Obama) editorializing at FactCheck. Factcheck is every bit as reliable as Wikipedia. If you don't know what that means, I feel sorry for you, but still . . .

I am offended.

I am being laughed at because I don't want to take falsified evidence as proof that something is so. Oh yeah, right, there are all these anonymous eyewitnesses who have laid eyes on the actual farted-by-unicorns birth certificate with the raised seal stamped by God Himself. All you fools who doubt and wish to see it yourselves must be hard-core Obama-haters.

How about I come up with a fake bill of sale and show up at the local tax office, and walk away with the deed to your house. Will you get all upset that I used false documentation to steal something important to you, then? No? Okay, well then he's the President and we should all just shut up about it.

No comments: