Saturday, July 25, 2009

. . . Are YOU Going To Tell Him?

My Darling Wife had me fill the little baby washing bathtub with warm water while she set out the (ridiculously inadequately-sized) plastic sheet she puts under it. I brought back the tub and set #3 standing up in it. About 4 seconds after his feet were immersed in the warm water, he pissed into it.

A half-hour later, I hear bububububuubbbbbbububububb as #3 is blowing bubbles into a toy cup half full of water. #2 joins in the fun, occasionally draining the water into his mouth and spitting it on his baby brother. #3 thinks spitting on brothers is also good great fun. So right now they are spitting water on each other which is ever-so-slightly tainted with urine.

. . . I don't think #3 really needs to know about the pee, do you?

No comments: