Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dang, I Heard It Again.

As I lay in bed this morning around 5:40 (the clock, as I mentioned previously, being for general reference vs. absolute knowledge in my house) I was awakened. By the same Adhan I heard before. My windows do a surprisingly good job filtering out road and wind noise, as well as the babbling brook right behind the house. The whiny, nasal voice saying 'my god is better than your God' carries straight through. Once again it was a cold, wet morning air mass that carried the sound so well.

I went outside in my drawers and turned my head. It was coming from seemingly straight across the river. Boo.

I've been waking up nearly daily at approximately the right time for it, but that proves nothing. I wish I had some super secret squirrel spy recording gear so I could get it on tape for evidence.

No comments: