Thursday, March 18, 2010

Madness @ Work

I listed a thing for sale and put it on the outgoing (to the inventory warehouse) rack. It went away. A couple of weeks later, a suspiciously-similar item showed up in NLB's area to list for sale. He was all about testing it and getting it listed. Fast forward two or three DAYS to this afternoon. NLB, LB, WM, and MM are ALL looking at LB's computer trying to look this thing up. I figured out what they were trying to do, and extricated myself from the action because I barely knew enough to write a bare-bones ad about the stupid thing in the first place.

In a vain attempt to spread the blame around, WM tried to pass it off as my failure, when finally one of them looked at the box this thing was in and saw my inventory sticker on it. They were putzing around with the thing I had just listed. The very same thing I had listed, for DAYS they were messing with it. I had thought it was awfully strange that the thing was so similar to another thing I had just listed, which is a rare type of thing indeed, but it sometimes happens.

So I waited. It was a clue-bomb and it finally went off.

I LOL'd.

No comments: