Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

NLB is short. The 3" rule means he is not technically responsible for knowing that I have a nose or eyes, much less a hat on top of my head 'way up by the ceiling. Still, when you give someone a pinch on Saint Patrick's Day for not wearing green, you might at least give them a good once-over first, to be on the safe side.

I stuck him right on his shoulder and he wasn't braced for it, so he was amusingly thrown back a couple of feet into a door. THEN I asked him what color my hat was.

:-D

I'm not a catholic, and I don't do St. Patrick's day. If I hadn't been wearing green I'd still have poked him but I would have followed it with "I'm not Catholic, jerky!" Still, it was a fine celebration of a day nobody knows anything about anymore, except that a Saint liked green beer. Or something.

No comments: