Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Prepare to Be Offended. Like WOW.

You have to realize, before you even read the rest of this post, that I was not always the same person I am today. I did a partial undergraduate course in the School of Hard Knocks and sometimes my sense of humor can find amusement in things that are . . . not good.

The thing I am going to link below officially qualifies as Not Good. If you click the link, you will encounter text that describes a seriously Not Good situation. Very many laws were broken, and interpersonal relationships were messed with in ways that would get you shot if a gun were handy at the moment.

If you are easily offended, or at work, or at a place where the people even pretend to be civilized, do not click this link. NOT safe for work. Not for children. Seriously, it is a Bad Thing.

I was crying laughing by the denouement, but as I said, you stand a good chance of being astonished at the badness of it all.

No comments: