Saturday, September 18, 2010

DO NOT USE GPAL!!!1!

Here's a huge story that flew in under my RADAR because I've dropped off the gun forums lately, out of disappointment at not having any "new gun" money. Sailor Curt said DO NOT USE GPAL . . . EVER and I thought

Hold on there.

I thought GunPal/GPal was our anti-PayPal, and on the level! What happened? So I did some digging. Turns out Gpal is taking money and not transferring it to its intended recipients unless the recipient is famous or in a position to unleash the lawyers. So I'll go with Curt: until they pay every one of their customers every dime they have coming, and lay off the threats of legal action in response to legitimate inquiries,

DO NOT USE GPAL . . . EVER!

Further reading:
Thread at Cast Boolits forum, with participation from someone calling themselves GPalVP
A few dozen first-hand accounts of non-service from GPal
Oleg Volk takes his name off their board

No comments: