Friday, September 24, 2010

Colbert Jokes Congress, Hard.

Google up a video if you haven't already heard it, because some of it was pure funny. They invited Stephen Colbert up to D.C. to testify about "migrant" farm workers, and he reminded them that they invited a satirist to talk about something serious by making a farce of the whole affair. Congressin' is serious business, but as I have said before, we need to remind the clowns some of you elected that they are clowns, not a benefit to humanity from Gawdamighty.

The take-away message from his testimony? You people are a joke, and I anticipate you will do nothing, or at least nothing good, about this matter. USA #1.

********
For the record, I am not a huge Colbert fan. I find his 'news' show too left-leaning to suit my tastes. If CNN were funny, I still wouldn't watch it just like I don't watch The Colbert Report.

No comments: