Saturday, September 18, 2010

Skinheads On The Rise in America?

It seems lately like I am seeing an increasing number of men with clean-shaven heads, as well as a slower-increasing number of men with facial hair. I don't know if it's a random timing, or if it has something to do with men coming back by their hundreds of thousands from the sandbox with helmet-heat-control hair cuts setting a trend, but I like it. Or maybe we're all just going bald and concealing it. Regardless. I would MUCH rather see a man with a chrome dome than a man looking like a dang' hippy.

Me? I keep my hair close-cropped because it's no trouble (dry & go) and low-cost ($25 for a Wahl setup in 1999). If I spent much time out of doors, I might shave it again. Yes, again. My Darling Wife first met me when my hair was off, so I might be able to convince her to let it go again.

Resources: Headblade.com, Wahl Home Haircutting

No comments: