Sunday, September 5, 2010

Still Here.



It feels like I'm not hitting on all eight cylinders, but I'm still here.

I think I went to bed before midnight, but I am pretty sure I was awake from 03:00 to 06:00 to tend to #4. Then the Zoo woke up at 08:15 (late, for them) and I duct taped their mouths shut and their tails to their bedsteads shushed them well enough to let me catnap for almost another hour, punctuated by a few trips to the playroom tell them to play quietly (stop screaming at each other) because mommy is sleeping. Daddy's sleep apparently is not too terribly important. So, sure, I got my usual 5 to 7 hours of sleep. In about 10 pieces, widely spread, and none longer than two hours.

Again. Ugh.

I know it gets easier to sleep through the night in a month or two, but man!

********

In unrelated news, Garfield Minus Garfield is funny when you are really tired.

No comments: