Thursday, December 23, 2010

Herman Cain for President

I endorse Herman Cain as a candidate for President of the United States of America. No, he has not said whether or not he will run. He should, though. The conservative bench of solid Presidential candidates is awfully thin since . . . well, since after Reagan, honestly. Here is a* man I can vote for without reservation. I hope that he does run, because we need more like him running the show. If he does, I will donate to his campaign and encourage everyone to do likewise.

And I'm both broke and cheap, so that's saying something.

********

*He happens to be "black." This makes no difference to me, but if it was Cain vs. Soetero Obama, that could do interesting things with the 92% of black voters who went with Obama the last time. . . .

No comments: