Monday, December 13, 2010

Madness @ Work!

I shot two men in the dick today.

A company with which ours does business spontaneously sent us a pneumatic gun that shoots glow-in-the-dark 1" diameter hollow soft plastic balls. The trajectory is, as airgunners say, "bloopy." 775 came around with it, unloaded in the middle of the room, and handed the gun to me as we were finding and reloading the balls in the tube. From 10 feet away, I went to shoot him in the chest, and accidentally cockshot him. Twice. It looked like it hurt. Then LB came up and wanted to see how it felt to be shot with this Weapon of Mass Destruction. He volunteered by telling me to shoot him, and covering his eyes to protect them. I aimed for his face, hoping to hit his chest . . . and hit him in the jimmy as well. He is fast enough to have flinched out of the way, but his eyes were covered . . . . That gun is either a homo, or evil, or a bad design.

Shenanigans!

No comments: