Monday, December 13, 2010

Quotes of The Day 12/13/2010

My Darling Wife had a girlfriend come to our home and a low-key hen party was in progress when I said "Give her your phone number" as a general comment directed at both of them, as my family is now burdened with cell phones. Twenty minutes later, they were still fiddling with phones and I gathered it had something to do with my Darling Wife not having her voicemail set up. This, apparently, is a Problem for females. When I hear your voice mail robot start talking, I hang up 99.93% of the time, but they . . . well, anyway. . . .

It turns out the friend was calling the wrong number, thinking she was calling the cell phone of my Darling Wife.

Friend: So who was I calling?
VFD: I don't know, but apparently they don't have their voice mail set up.
Friend, DW, VFD: LOL

********

Later, my Darling Wife said she felt like she was missing something from her diet . . .

VFD: Do you feel like you want to crunch on some pine needles?
DW: (thinking)
DW: (surprised) Yeah, that actually sounds good!

(I recommended orange juice instead, as a source of vitamin C)

No comments: