Thursday, April 26, 2012

Madness at Work

NJ was chewing on a pen (he stopped smoking a while back) and it asploded real good-like. Blue ink all over the mouth like he had blue rabies. He wiped most of the ink off and then Guido started giving him a hard time about the blue that still remained. My ears perked up at the sound of something fun happening and I went to go see what was going on. JM had the same idea as I walked past his work station.

NJ saw me coming and went to hide around the other side of a partition wall. JM was a Marine and he followed orders splendidlywhen I told him to go round the other way and cut NJ off. At this point Guido started laughing even harder and mentioned that NJ now had a golf club in his hand.

Surrounded, NJ came out toward me and I started laughing. I was laughing at the presence of the golf club and he thought I was laughing at the bluerabiesmouth he still had. He probably had cleaned it all off by the time I got off my chair but he didn't know that. He said . . .

NJ: Is it still there?
VFD: What, the herpes or the blue stuff?
NJ: LOL

Small company, big fun. NJ went to the bathroom to check himself and came back momentarily, commenting that he was still spitting blue.

No comments: