Monday, August 16, 2010

Being A Small Business Owner: You Can KEEP It!

Taxes and overhead aside, you would have to deal with people. As a person told me recently who deals with them every day, "People are stupid.*" I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to have to tell somebody to do something three times, and then they halfass and get it wrong. It kills me when I have to tell my children twice, but to have to babysit a supposed adult? Oy.

Maybe I should be nicer to my boss. Not to my manager, mind you, but to the guy whose pocket drains every two weeks and keeps my lights on.

*(not you, of course - you guys are the best)
********

Neal Boortz says government schools are for people who will work for people who went to private schools. He is an employee, and a government school victim graduate, like myself. You are likely in the same boat. One degree of separation! We're practically related, high five!

********

No point, just saying. The thought occurred to me, is all.

No comments: