Monday, January 24, 2011

Corruption

Uncle mentioned a couple of times in the past week how leftwing media outlets have been pushing the agenda. I was going to leave it lay as a matter of course, but he brought out another example, so I felt like giving you one of my own.

The other day, a college professor with a reasonable-person voice was being interviewed on NPR. They said it is, and I quote, a "source of corruption" that we don't subsidize fruit and vegetable crops to keep prices low so the poor, poor, pitiful poor people could afford to have some veggies. The interviewer totally failed to challenge this opinion, thereby giving tacit agreement.

. . .

Tell me after they cancel $200/month worth of cell phone and cable services how they can't afford fruits and veggies. Corruption my [deleted].

No comments: