Friday, October 10, 2008

McDonalds Caves, Queer Backer "resigns"

From World Net Daily:

The McDonalds USA executive who signed them up with a queer activist group and donated almost 1/2 my annual wages worth of funds to them, has resigned ... and gone to McDonalds Canada. McDonalds is going to let their membership drop when it expires at the end of the year.

This is hardly a reversal but for many people it's close enough to "please don't crush us with your boycott we give up" to get them back into Happy Meal land.

Move over Ford and Wal-Mart, McDonalds is joining you on the Got a Clue Bench.

Bad news: McDonalds, like Coke, has shown their true colors, and is now dead to me.

So I suppose I'll have to get cardboard-flavored food from somewhere else, for the rest of my life. Boo-Hoo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But the Monopoly game just started, you can't leave now.

Vote For David said...

Insightful and pithy, as always, Nels.