Thursday, October 30, 2008

TSA: Making A Mockery Of Safety (Still)

See? This right here is why I don't fly anywhere.

Oh, and I haven't since before 9/11. I'm not scared of Terrorists, I'm pissed that the .feds think I am a stupid one.

Yes, they think you are a stupid terrorist, also. Read the article.

Yes, they know there are vulnerabilities. No, they don't plan to address them all. Because they don't care about preventing attacks, one can only presume.

In Israel, there are armed guards in restaurants. In USA, there are "no weapons" signs in restaurants. Which do you think is a better dissuader of ill-intentioned persons?

You are being made fun of. And you are a willing participant.

. . . and I am driving, and it takes the same amount of time to get to Houston driving as it does sitting through security and flying. . . and I have a car when I get there.

No comments: