Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Excuse ME, California?

I'm sorry, I know it's part of the culture of America, but until I actually thought about this particular case, it didn't piss me off when I first heard it.

California mal-manages their affairs and drives out productive members of society to less communistic states, and then they can't pay the teachers. Oh, the children!

Excuse me, I think you can lay off about 1/6 of the government employees out there and NOT borrow $7,000,000,000 from me, and I'll be happier.

Maybe you could get the money from the homeless people. You know, by not paying their rent and giving them cash. "Care, not cash"? How about "out on your *ss, not cash", that's a good start right there. Heartless, right, I know. Ask me how many times Jesus tells governments to be charitable by taking from the citizenry by force to give to crackheads.

Thanks.

No comments: