Monday, October 27, 2008

The New Remington Model 870 Express Tactical

Now THIS is a shotgun I won't poke fun at. It has everything I would like, aside from a collapsible buttstock. Add that, and it's ready for action anywhere. As it is, it's ready for setting by the bed, in the trunk, or almost anywhere else where you aren't hunting animals. And for animals, you would look pretty silly but it'd still get the job done.

If I had the cash, I would put mine on order, ASAP.

You all may feel free to purchase one (or two, or three) of these for me as a present.

Let's see here...

12 gauge? Check.
Short Barrel? (18.5") Check.
Ghost ring sights? Check.
Rail? Check.
7+1 capacity? Check.
Breaching teeth? Check.
Reliability? Check.
Parts availability? Check.
Don't have the cash for it right now? Check.



H/T: Say Uncle

No comments: