Saturday, June 5, 2010

B.O.L.O. One Parts Car

I'm on the lookout for a parts car. I talked it over with my Darling Wife and she is down with the idea of spending just a couple/few hundred dollars on a car for parts. If you guys don't have a wife that will tolerate such shenanigans, you're really missing out! I'm looking for either:

1997-2001 Hyundai Tiburon
or
1996-2000 Hyundai Elantra

WITH a manual transmission in good working condition
WITH a running engine

I don't mind if it's wrecked, unless it's a real ball of steel. I've already passed on two cars locally on Craigslist because both had automatic transmissions. One was at the right price ($250) one a bit rich for my blood ($550) but both with autos.

If you are in the Austin/Central Texas region and have what I want, and want a couple hundred dollars CASH from a person who will put the bits & pieces to good use (instead of a couple hundred dollars from a wrecking yard) give me a holler.

No comments: